- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 gallons
- Preparation Time: 10 mintues
- Tea bags for 2 gallons tea
- 1 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (48-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher. Pour boiling water over tea bags. Add sugar, stirring to dissolve. Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight. discard tea bags. Pour tea into a large bowl. Add juices, stirring well. Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs. Add water to each to fill jug. Refrigerate. Shake well before serving.
Notesmade this with my son Donnavon
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More