- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint of Blueberries
- 1 pint of Strawberries
- 1 large box of instant French Vanilla or Pistachio Pudding.
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- 1 Angel Food Cake, broken into pieces
- Alternate layers of each ingredient starting with the cake in a Trifle bowl.
- Referigerate at least 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
- You can use any fruit you prefer, I have substituted Bannanas & Pineapple for instance.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Jean’s Recipe File
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More