- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint of Blueberries
- 1 pint of Strawberries
- 1 large box of instant French Vanilla or Pistachio Pudding.
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- 1 Angel Food Cake, broken into pieces
- Alternate layers of each ingredient starting with the cake in a Trifle bowl.
- Referigerate at least 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
- You can use any fruit you prefer, I have substituted Bannanas & Pineapple for instance.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
A Falcon Feast
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More