- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 bunch of green grapes, washed and patted dry
- 1 qt. strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 whole fresh pineapple. peeled and cubed
- 1 lb. of cheese (cheddar, colby, or cojack)
- 1 lb. Deli ham, cubed
- 1 jar Marchino cherries, whole and drained
- Take kabobs and place in the following order: grape, strawberry, triangle of pineapple, cube of cheese, cube of ham.
- Top off with whole marchino cherry.
- Arrange on a pretty serving dish.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
NotesThese are good for any occasion or party. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More