- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 bunch of green grapes, washed and patted dry
- 1 qt. strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 whole fresh pineapple. peeled and cubed
- 1 lb. of cheese (cheddar, colby, or cojack)
- 1 lb. Deli ham, cubed
- 1 jar Marchino cherries, whole and drained
- Take kabobs and place in the following order: grape, strawberry, triangle of pineapple, cube of cheese, cube of ham.
- Top off with whole marchino cherry.
- Arrange on a pretty serving dish.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
NotesThese are good for any occasion or party. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More