- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 bunch of green grapes, washed and patted dry
- 1 qt. strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 whole fresh pineapple. peeled and cubed
- 1 lb. of cheese (cheddar, colby, or cojack)
- 1 lb. Deli ham, cubed
- 1 jar Marchino cherries, whole and drained
- Take kabobs and place in the following order: grape, strawberry, triangle of pineapple, cube of cheese, cube of ham.
- Top off with whole marchino cherry.
- Arrange on a pretty serving dish.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
NotesThese are good for any occasion or party. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More