- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1pkg. of softened cream chees
- 1 can of sweetened condense milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 6 waffle bowls
- Fresh Fuit (any)
- 1.Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy.
- 2.Mix in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until well blended. Stir in lemon juice
- 3.Refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture has thickened.
- 4.Spoon 1/3 cup cheesecake mixture into waffel bowl and Top each with fresh fruit.
- 5.Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 30 minutes before serving.
NotesThis is from Keebler
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More