- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1, 8 0z jar of Marshmellow Fluff
- 1, 8 oz Philly Cream Cheese
- 1. Let cream cheese soften
- 2. Mix equal parts of the two ingredients together until blended well
- 3. Refridge until ready to eat
- 4. Serve with Strawberries, grapes, pinapple, granny smith apples.
- Ive even used it as a wonderful topping on Brownies. Yummo!!!
NotesAgain I got this from my cousin Patti.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More