- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1, 8 0z jar of Marshmellow Fluff
- 1, 8 oz Philly Cream Cheese
- 1. Let cream cheese soften
- 2. Mix equal parts of the two ingredients together until blended well
- 3. Refridge until ready to eat
- 4. Serve with Strawberries, grapes, pinapple, granny smith apples.
- Ive even used it as a wonderful topping on Brownies. Yummo!!!
NotesAgain I got this from my cousin Patti.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
My Family Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More