- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded and cubed (about 3 cups)
- 1 pineapple, cored and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1) In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until dressing is thick and emulsified. (About 1/4 cup)
- 2) Combine cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberries, and nectarines in a large bowl.
- 3) Chill until ready to serve. Before serving, toss fruit with dressing and stir gently to coat. Serve cold.
NotesThis is delicious! My family loves when I make this!
Fueling a Firehouse
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More