- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryThis is delicious! My family loves when I make this!
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded and cubed (about 3 cups)
- 1 pineapple, cored and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1) In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until dressing is thick and emulsified. (About 1/4 cup)
- 2) Combine cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberries, and nectarines in a large bowl.
- 3) Chill until ready to serve. Before serving, toss fruit with dressing and stir gently to coat. Serve cold.