- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 chopped kiwi
- 2 chopped fresh mango
- 2 pt. chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Toss together all ingredients. Cover fruit mixture, and chill 1 hour.
- Serve with:
- CINNAMON SUGAR TORTILLA CHIPS
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas with melted butter. Then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar mixture. Cut each tortilla in 8 triangles. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortillas sugar side up on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp.
NotesThis fruit salsa is a delicious treat any time of the year. My family and friends ask for this recipe each time we have a gathering. Its not hard to develop a real passion for this salsa, since it is low in calories and very flavorful. There are no hard-and-fast rules in making salsa. Add or delete ingredients according to your taste. Great served with cinnamon sugar chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Adventures in CookingSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More