- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 chopped kiwi
- 2 chopped fresh mango
- 2 pt. chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Toss together all ingredients. Cover fruit mixture, and chill 1 hour.
- Serve with:
- CINNAMON SUGAR TORTILLA CHIPS
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas with melted butter. Then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar mixture. Cut each tortilla in 8 triangles. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortillas sugar side up on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp.
NotesThis fruit salsa is a delicious treat any time of the year. My family and friends ask for this recipe each time we have a gathering. Its not hard to develop a real passion for this salsa, since it is low in calories and very flavorful. There are no hard-and-fast rules in making salsa. Add or delete ingredients according to your taste. Great served with cinnamon sugar chips.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
NFPG Recipe Collection
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More