- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp whole pickling spice
- 15 red tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 peaches, finely chopped
- 3 pears, finely chopped
- 3 apples, finely chopped
- 1 head of celery, finely chopped
- 3 white onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place pickling spice in a small cheesecloth bag and tie well.
- Place tomatoes, peaches, pears, apples, celery and onions in large stock pot and add sugar, vinegar, pickling spices and salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered slowly for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Pour the hot ketchup in sterilized jars, leaving a 1/2-inch (1 cm) head space. Seal with prepared lids and transfer jars into a pot full of boiling water for 15 minutes. Remove jars and let cool for 24 hours without moving. Store jars and enjoy throughout the summer and winter!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More