- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp whole pickling spice
- 15 red tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 peaches, finely chopped
- 3 pears, finely chopped
- 3 apples, finely chopped
- 1 head of celery, finely chopped
- 3 white onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place pickling spice in a small cheesecloth bag and tie well.
- Place tomatoes, peaches, pears, apples, celery and onions in large stock pot and add sugar, vinegar, pickling spices and salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered slowly for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Pour the hot ketchup in sterilized jars, leaving a 1/2-inch (1 cm) head space. Seal with prepared lids and transfer jars into a pot full of boiling water for 15 minutes. Remove jars and let cool for 24 hours without moving. Store jars and enjoy throughout the summer and winter!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More