- Cooking Time: 5 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 lbs. chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (14.5oz) can of apricots
- 1 (8oz.) bag of dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, cherries or other)
- 1 (20 oz) can whole tomatoes squeeze to break up slightly
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix every thing together, except roast.
- Place roast in large pan with oil and sear over medium high heat. Pour fruit mixture over meat.
- Cover and cook in 325 degree oven for 4 to 5 hours.
NotesThis is very easy just put it together and pop in oven!!