- Cooking Time: 5 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 lbs. chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (14.5oz) can of apricots
- 1 (8oz.) bag of dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, cherries or other)
- 1 (20 oz) can whole tomatoes squeeze to break up slightly
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix every thing together, except roast.
- Place roast in large pan with oil and sear over medium high heat. Pour fruit mixture over meat.
- Cover and cook in 325 degree oven for 4 to 5 hours.
NotesThis is very easy just put it together and pop in oven!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More