- Cooking Time: 5 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 lbs. chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (14.5oz) can of apricots
- 1 (8oz.) bag of dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, cherries or other)
- 1 (20 oz) can whole tomatoes squeeze to break up slightly
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix every thing together, except roast.
- Place roast in large pan with oil and sear over medium high heat. Pour fruit mixture over meat.
- Cover and cook in 325 degree oven for 4 to 5 hours.
NotesThis is very easy just put it together and pop in oven!!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More