- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup diced unpeeled apple
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Break in egg in another bowl.
- Add sugar and whisk until smooth whisk in butter and vanilla.
- Stir in raisins apples and cranberries.
- Pour over dry ingredients.
- Fold in just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or store 1-2 days in airtight container and before reheating on serving.
- Don’t freeze
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More