- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup diced unpeeled apple
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Break in egg in another bowl.
- Add sugar and whisk until smooth whisk in butter and vanilla.
- Stir in raisins apples and cranberries.
- Pour over dry ingredients.
- Fold in just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or store 1-2 days in airtight container and before reheating on serving.
- Don’t freeze
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More