- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 c Sugar
- 4 c Water
- 1 cn Frozen Orange Juice *
- 6oz frozen strawberry juice
- 1/2 c Lemon Juice
- 1 cn (46 oz) Pineapple Juice
- 5 mashed bananas
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Heat until sugar is
- dissolved. Add orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, and pinapple juice.
- Fill 6 or 7 ice cube trays with mixture. Freeze until firm. Remove cubes
- from freezer trays and store in plastic bags. Use within 6 months. Makes
- about 100 small cubes.
- SLUSH: Fill a glass with MIX cubes. Add ginger ale to
- cover. Let stand 15 minutes and stir and serve.
- Makes 1 serving