- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 crepes
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8 oz.) chunk pineapple, well drained
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- Brown sugar
- In a saucepan, combine pie filling, pineapple and almond extract. Heat through.
- Down the center of each crepe, spoon 2 tablespoons of the hot filling.
- Fold up sides.
- Set on a hot serving plate. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
A Falcon Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More