- Cooking Time: Freeze for 3 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: Approximately 3 minutes
BackstoryFrozen pops don’t have to be a just a sometimes treat when you have these healthful and refreshing delights waiting in your freezer. They are low in added sugars and full of flavor and nutrition. If you don’t have Popsicle® molds, make them in small paper cups. Kids can peel away the paper and lick the pops right out of the container.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves, in extra-light syrup, not drained
- 1 1/2 cups 2% reduced fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high for 1 minute. Pour into 3 ounce Popsicle® molds or 3 ounce paper cups with Popsicle® sticks inserted.
- Cover and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- Freeze for up to 1 week.