- Cooking Time: Freeze for 3 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: Approximately 3 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves, in extra-light syrup, not drained
- 1 1/2 cups 2% reduced fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high for 1 minute. Pour into 3 ounce Popsicle® molds or 3 ounce paper cups with Popsicle® sticks inserted.
- Cover and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- Freeze for up to 1 week.
NotesFrozen pops don’t have to be a just a sometimes treat when you have these healthful and refreshing delights waiting in your freezer. They are low in added sugars and full of flavor and nutrition. If you don’t have Popsicle® molds, make them in small paper cups. Kids can peel away the paper and lick the pops right out of the container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More