- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 C quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 C raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 C cashews
- 1 C coconut (optional)
- 1/4 C dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C raisins (may omit and increase other fruit)
- 1/2 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 C healthy oil (olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil)
- 1/2 C raw honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in order.
- 3. Spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
- Store in an airtight tupperware in refrigerator.
NotesMax phase snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More