- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 C quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 C raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 C cashews
- 1 C coconut (optional)
- 1/4 C dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C raisins (may omit and increase other fruit)
- 1/2 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 C healthy oil (olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil)
- 1/2 C raw honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in order.
- 3. Spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
- Store in an airtight tupperware in refrigerator.
NotesMax phase snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Naked Macaron
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce