- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 C quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 C raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 C cashews
- 1 C coconut (optional)
- 1/4 C dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C raisins (may omit and increase other fruit)
- 1/2 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 C healthy oil (olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil)
- 1/2 C raw honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in order.
- 3. Spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
- Store in an airtight tupperware in refrigerator.
NotesMax phase snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More