- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package mini phyllo shells (such as Athens)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 1 1/4 cookie sheets)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 45 fresh raspberries (about 1/2 pint)
- Combine crumbs, butter, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon crumb mixture into each prepared shell.
- Combine honey and cream cheese in a small bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each shell.
- Top each shell with 3 raspberries.
- Sprinkle tops of tarts with remaining 1 tablespoon crumb mixture.
NotesThese bites come together quickly, thanks to packaged mini phyllo shells. The filling doesn't need to be cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More