- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package mini phyllo shells (such as Athens)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 1 1/4 cookie sheets)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 45 fresh raspberries (about 1/2 pint)
- Combine crumbs, butter, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon crumb mixture into each prepared shell.
- Combine honey and cream cheese in a small bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each shell.
- Top each shell with 3 raspberries.
- Sprinkle tops of tarts with remaining 1 tablespoon crumb mixture.
NotesThese bites come together quickly, thanks to packaged mini phyllo shells. The filling doesn't need to be cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More