- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGreat served with Grilled fish
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped red onion
- 2 mangoes , peeled and diced small
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup finely-minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 11/2 Tbsp. rice vinegar, or to taste
- Place chopped onion in a heatproof bowl and add boiling water to cover.
- Let stand for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, mix fruit and juice in a large bowl.
- Add cilantro and vinegar and mix well.
- Drain onion and add to fruit mixture, mixing well.
- Taste, adding more vinegar and/or juice if desired.
- Salsa may be served immediately or can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator 2 to 3 days.