- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1&1/2 cup dates
- 2 eggs (well beaten)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Fine coconut
- Put all the ingredients EXCEPT coconut and Rice
- Krispies into a COLD fry pan.
- The eggs must be well beaten.
- Stir the mixture constantly over heat until it
- Take pan off of the stove and let mixture cool.
- When the mixture is cool, add 2 cups of Rice
- Krispies. Form into balls and roll in fine coconut.
- Place on waxed paper until completely cool.
- Store in cookie tin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Breads and Pastry 101
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More