- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1&1/2 cup dates
- 2 eggs (well beaten)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Fine coconut
- Put all the ingredients EXCEPT coconut and Rice
- Krispies into a COLD fry pan.
- The eggs must be well beaten.
- Stir the mixture constantly over heat until it
- Take pan off of the stove and let mixture cool.
- When the mixture is cool, add 2 cups of Rice
- Krispies. Form into balls and roll in fine coconut.
- Place on waxed paper until completely cool.
- Store in cookie tin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More