- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1&1/2 cup dates
- 2 eggs (well beaten)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Fine coconut
- Put all the ingredients EXCEPT coconut and Rice
- Krispies into a COLD fry pan.
- The eggs must be well beaten.
- Stir the mixture constantly over heat until it
- Take pan off of the stove and let mixture cool.
- When the mixture is cool, add 2 cups of Rice
- Krispies. Form into balls and roll in fine coconut.
- Place on waxed paper until completely cool.
- Store in cookie tin.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More