- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Chickpea flour or Besan,
- Condensed milk
- • In a non-stick pan, heat Oil and Unsalted Butter. Add in the Chickpea Flour, mix well and roast on a low flame. The aroma of this will significantly change in 15 minutes or so and it starts smelling heavenly. Ensure that the besan is roasted to light brown color completely.
- • On low heat setting, go ahead and add in the Cashew nut powder if using, and then add in the chopped Walnuts and Cardamom Powder. Make sure this is mixed very well.Now add in the condensed milk and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- • Immediately pour mixture onto a greased baking tray. Using a sheet of parchment paper, place it over the fudge and flatten out using the bottom of a steel bowl or a flat ladle.
- • Now add in any garnishing you prefer, like chopped pistachios or halved cashews if desired. Stick this mixture in the refrigerator and let it settle for about 20- 25 minutes
- • Using a greased knife, a pizza cutter cut the fudge or burfi into diamond or square pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The NourishFull Kitchen
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More