- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 7 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate chips, buterscotch chips, and milk in a saucepan on a low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour into an 8 inch pan and place in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More