- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 7 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate chips, buterscotch chips, and milk in a saucepan on a low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour into an 8 inch pan and place in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MidLife Road Trip's
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More