- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (19.5-ounce) box traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries (about 25)
- 3 teaspoons maraschino cherry juic
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate morsels. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 18 minutes; cool completely.
- 3. Cut brownies using a 1-1/2 inch round cutter. Place on a serving tray; set aside.
- 4. In a small bowl, soften getatin in 1/4 cup cold water, let stand 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- 5. In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently stir in gelatin mixture, cherries, and juice. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 6. To serve, pipe or spoon cherry mousse onto prepared brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More