- Cooking Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
- Servings: 2 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 c. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large bowl, Stir cake mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until dough forms. Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Place balls 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 - 12 Minutes.
- Cool 1 Minute And remove from cookie sheet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More