- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 tub whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9" round cake pans. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and water in bowl with electric mixer on low unil moistened. Beat on medium until well blended, about 2 minutes. Stir in 2 squares of chocolate, chopped. Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes then take out of pans and cool completely on wire rack.
- Put remaining 6 squares of chocolate and whipped topping in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir until well blended. Cool about 5 minutes. Frost bottom layer of cake, then top.
- Garnish with chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, extra whipped topping, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More