- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1.75 quarts (8 cups) chocolate chip mint ice cream, slightly softened
- 20 thin chocolate and green mints
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 8 thin chocolate and green mints
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line three 8-inch round cake pans with foil; spray bottoms only of foil-lined pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter evenly in prepared pans.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove brownie layers from pans by lifting foil. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Place layers in freezer 1 to 2 hours for easier handling.
- LINE two 8-inch round cake pans with foil. Scoop and press ice cream evenly into foil-lined pans, leveling tops. Freeze until firm.
- COMBINE topping ingredients in small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring constantly until mints are melted and sauce is smooth.
- REMOVE foil from brownie and ice cream layers. Place 1 brownie layer on serving plate; top with 1 ice cream layer. Repeat with remaining brownie and ice cream layers, ending with brownie layer. Spoon topping over top of torte. Freeze at least 2 hours or until serving time.
- To serve: CUT 8 mints in half diagonally; place wedges, cut side down, in spoke-fashion on top outer edge of torte. Let torte stand at room temperature about 10 minutes to soften slightly before serving.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Koken met OmaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More