- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1.75 quarts (8 cups) chocolate chip mint ice cream, slightly softened
- 20 thin chocolate and green mints
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 8 thin chocolate and green mints
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line three 8-inch round cake pans with foil; spray bottoms only of foil-lined pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter evenly in prepared pans.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove brownie layers from pans by lifting foil. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Place layers in freezer 1 to 2 hours for easier handling.
- LINE two 8-inch round cake pans with foil. Scoop and press ice cream evenly into foil-lined pans, leveling tops. Freeze until firm.
- COMBINE topping ingredients in small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring constantly until mints are melted and sauce is smooth.
- REMOVE foil from brownie and ice cream layers. Place 1 brownie layer on serving plate; top with 1 ice cream layer. Repeat with remaining brownie and ice cream layers, ending with brownie layer. Spoon topping over top of torte. Freeze at least 2 hours or until serving time.
- To serve: CUT 8 mints in half diagonally; place wedges, cut side down, in spoke-fashion on top outer edge of torte. Let torte stand at room temperature about 10 minutes to soften slightly before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More