- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Evaporated milk
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Combine in a saucepan the sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 10 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chips, flour, graham crackers, walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch pan. Let cool, cut and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More