- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Evaporated milk
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Combine in a saucepan the sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 10 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chips, flour, graham crackers, walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch pan. Let cool, cut and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More