- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Evaporated milk
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Combine in a saucepan the sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 10 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chips, flour, graham crackers, walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch pan. Let cool, cut and serve.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More