- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup (6 ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury's best all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, milk, and butter in saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. remove from heat. Ass remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread in well-buttered 12*8 inch pan. If desired, top with walnut halves, one for each piece. Let cool. (For fasting setting, place candy in refrigerator.)
- Cut into squares.
- TIP: For a stronger chocolate flavor, increase chocolate pieces to 2 cups or ass 1/4 cup cocoa to evaporated milk mixture.