- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (I added white chocolate chips)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- whipped cream or sifted powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In large mixing bowl stir flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl combine milk, oil and vanilla: add to flour mixture and stir till smooth. Stir in nuts.
- Add this mixture to a 8 x 8 x 2" baking pan un-greased.
- Combine the 3/4 cup sugar and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder: gradually stir in boiling water. Pour the liquid mixture evenly over the batter already in the pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled in individual dessert dishes. Serve with whipped cream or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Makes 8 servings.
NotesLast Saturday I got up and went to a Thrift store I have been wanting to go see. I found a cookbook called Better Homes and Gardens Chocolate. In going through the book I came across Fudge Pudding Cake. It is the best pudding cake I have ever had for sure. Creamy Fudge layer on bottom and the cake is so moist.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More