- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz. pkg. chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped candy bars
- 1/2 teas vanilla extracts
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter and mix well until crumbly. Press evenly and firmly into bottom and up sides of 9-" pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and instant pudding mix. Beat with electric mixer until well blended, about 1 minute. Beat whipping cream with powdered sugar until soft peaks form and fold into chocolate mixture. Gently fold in softened ice cream and pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with candies. Cover and freeze until firm, 3-4 hours.