- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-1/3 cups MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, or candied cherry halves(optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil; generously grease foil with solid vegetable shortening.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, melted butter, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or just until set; press 3 chocolates or candied cherry pieces, if desired, in center.
- Immediately remove cookies from foil to wire rack; cool completely. About 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP MACAROONS:
- Omit melted butter and cocoa; stir together other ingredients.
- Add 1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.