- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-1/3 cups MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, or candied cherry halves(optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil; generously grease foil with solid vegetable shortening.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, melted butter, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or just until set; press 3 chocolates or candied cherry pieces, if desired, in center.
- Immediately remove cookies from foil to wire rack; cool completely. About 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP MACAROONS:
- Omit melted butter and cocoa; stir together other ingredients.
- Add 1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More