- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Preparation Time:
- One pastry crust for pie (refrigerated kind)
- 4oz chocolate chips (2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put one pastry crust in a pie plate.
- In small saucepan, over very low heat, melt the butter and the chocolate chips until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes
NotesThis recipe was found in one of the dumb .99 cookbooks that no one would pick up at the grocery store. I actually picked up and made this one because I am a chocolate lover. Not a holiday goes by now when I do not make this one.
This tastes just like a brownie. I have found from personal experiences that the longer this is cold, the better it is.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More