- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe love Buckeye candy and brownies, so this seemed like the best of both worlds. We like the 'taste' of marshmallows but I needed the marshmallow creme to hold it together. It was love at first bite with the grandkids.
- 1 box Brownies Supreme w/syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 6 Reese Cups broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter(no sub)
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- 4-5 Tbs. Milk
- 1 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- Make brownies following cake like brownies.
- Bring sugar and milk to boil, stirring constantly. Boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows and marshmallow crème. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in Reese Cups. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate while making frosting.
- Sift cocoa and powdered sugar together in small bowl and set aside.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter with milk.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Quickly stir in cocoa and powdered sugar.
- While frosting is still warm, pour over Peanut butter mixtures and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until chilled and cut into 1-inch squares. Refrigerate until about one half hour before serving time.