- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Brownies Supreme w/syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 6 Reese Cups broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter(no sub)
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- 4-5 Tbs. Milk
- 1 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- Make brownies following cake like brownies.
- Bring sugar and milk to boil, stirring constantly. Boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows and marshmallow crème. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in Reese Cups. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate while making frosting.
- Sift cocoa and powdered sugar together in small bowl and set aside.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter with milk.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Quickly stir in cocoa and powdered sugar.
- While frosting is still warm, pour over Peanut butter mixtures and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until chilled and cut into 1-inch squares. Refrigerate until about one half hour before serving time.
NotesWe love Buckeye candy and brownies, so this seemed like the best of both worlds. We like the 'taste' of marshmallows but I needed the marshmallow creme to hold it together. It was love at first bite with the grandkids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More