- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted PLANTERS Walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until
- butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugars; mix well.
- Blend in eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in walnuts.
- SPREAD into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 min.; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 16 slices to serve.
- Make Ahead
- After bread is completely cooled, wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 1 month.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More