- Cooking Time: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package devils food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar
- 2 packages (5 oz.) chocolate-covered thin mints( I cut up the mints)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and water. Add eggs; mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls: roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until set. Immediately press mint into the center of each cookie.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesThis is one of the cookies from the cookies exchange.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Taste of CenturyLink
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More