- Cooking Time: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package devils food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar
- 2 packages (5 oz.) chocolate-covered thin mints( I cut up the mints)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and water. Add eggs; mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls: roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until set. Immediately press mint into the center of each cookie.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesThis is one of the cookies from the cookies exchange.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More