- Cooking Time: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package devils food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar
- 2 packages (5 oz.) chocolate-covered thin mints( I cut up the mints)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and water. Add eggs; mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls: roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until set. Immediately press mint into the center of each cookie.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesThis is one of the cookies from the cookies exchange.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More