- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream Cheese Topping:
- Beat cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Beat in orange zest and powdered sugar.
- Spread topping evenly over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly firm.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More