- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream Cheese Topping:
- Beat cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Beat in orange zest and powdered sugar.
- Spread topping evenly over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly firm.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More