- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream Cheese Topping:
- Beat cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Beat in orange zest and powdered sugar.
- Spread topping evenly over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly firm.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More