- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream Cheese Topping:
- Beat cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Beat in orange zest and powdered sugar.
- Spread topping evenly over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly firm.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More