- Cooking Time: 22 to 26 minutes
- Servings: 12 to 15 muffins
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/2 cup applesauce
- * 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- * 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- * 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- * 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- * 1 egg
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- * 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon(optional)
- * 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- * Powdered sugar(optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- 2. Stir together applesauce and oats in small bowl; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add applesauce mixture; blend well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon, if desired. Add to butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- 3. Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle muffin tops with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve warm. 12 to 15 muffins.
- FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS: Omit peanut butter chips. Add 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More