- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all- purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, devided
- 1 1/2 cups copped walnuts, devided
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Whisk in eggs. Stir in flour and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 2 cups marshmallows and 1 cup walnuts. Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake ant 350 for 30 minutes. Prinkle top with 1/2 cup marshmallows, 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Press them in lightly. Return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely; refrigerate until firm.
- I always use more chocolate chips and marshmallows then in the recipe. It's hard to over do it on the chocolate.
NotesI make these for my husband to take to work and they're always a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More