FUDGY ROCKY ROAD BROWNIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all- purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, devided
- 1 1/2 cups copped walnuts, devided
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Whisk in eggs. Stir in flour and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 2 cups marshmallows and 1 cup walnuts. Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake ant 350 for 30 minutes. Prinkle top with 1/2 cup marshmallows, 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Press them in lightly. Return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely; refrigerate until firm.
- I always use more chocolate chips and marshmallows then in the recipe. It's hard to over do it on the chocolate.
NotesI make these for my husband to take to work and they're always a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More