- Cooking Time: 40-43
- Servings: Varies per Pan
- Preparation Time: 20-30
- Full box Dassant Vanilla Bean Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 cup milk
- Various frosting and candies to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease cake pans with butter or cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, butter and milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Add mix and whisk until smooth.
- Distribute batter into cake pan shapes, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake for 40-43 minutes or until tops are slightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before decorating.