- Cooking Time: 15mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp butter, soft
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together milk, egg whites and extracts. Set aside
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (or a large bowl if you prefer to work by hand), combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir to combine. Cut in butter with the paddle attachment at low speed (or cut in by hand), until mixture is coarse and sandy. Add milk mixture and beat at medium speed for 1 1/2 minutes. Scrape sides of bowl and continue beating for 20-30 seconds. Stir in sprinkles.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared tin. Bake for for 15 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire cooling rack before frosting.
- Makes 12.
NotesI want to get into making more tasty cupcakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More