- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. vanilla chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Add frosting and marshmallows.
- Stir until blended. Pour in pan.
- Sprinkle with funfetti sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Cut
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More