- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. vanilla chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Add frosting and marshmallows.
- Stir until blended. Pour in pan.
- Sprinkle with funfetti sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Cut
The Social Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More