- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 4 - 5 boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 small can mushrooms sliced
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 can chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 dashed Tabasco
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16oz) pkg. spaghetti
- 1/4 cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- 8 oz cheddar cheese grated
- In sauce pan brown onion, garlic and green pepper in butter.
- Add tomato sauce, soup, stock, chicken, bay leaf, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco and worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti just shy of al dente.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Add spaghetti, mushrooms and olives to chicken mixture, mix well.
- This should be very moist, you are going to bake it, I sometimes have to add a little more stock.
- Cover and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle with cheese return to oven uncovered until cheese is melted.
NotesI call this Funky Chicken Spaghetti because it's so different. This recipe has chili powder, cumin, green olives and a lot of other ingredients not usually found in Chicken Spaghetti
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More