- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3 oz butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup eggs
- powdered sugar
- Bring water, butter, sugar, and salt to a boil.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Cook for 3 mins stirring constantly.
- Transfer flour mix to bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Add eggs 1 at a time while mixing on low speed.
- Put dough into a piping bag. Pipe dough into hot (350 F) oil, making a lattice pattern.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Cake should be flipped once. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels and top with powdered sugar while still hot.
NotesI serve mine with white chocolate ice cream, warm raspberry compote, and toasted almonds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More