- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI serve mine with white chocolate ice cream, warm raspberry compote, and toasted almonds.
- 1 cup water
- 3 oz butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup eggs
- powdered sugar
- Bring water, butter, sugar, and salt to a boil.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Cook for 3 mins stirring constantly.
- Transfer flour mix to bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Add eggs 1 at a time while mixing on low speed.
- Put dough into a piping bag. Pipe dough into hot (350 F) oil, making a lattice pattern.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Cake should be flipped once. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels and top with powdered sugar while still hot.