- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3 oz butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup eggs
- powdered sugar
- Bring water, butter, sugar, and salt to a boil.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Cook for 3 mins stirring constantly.
- Transfer flour mix to bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Add eggs 1 at a time while mixing on low speed.
- Put dough into a piping bag. Pipe dough into hot (350 F) oil, making a lattice pattern.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Cake should be flipped once. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels and top with powdered sugar while still hot.
NotesI serve mine with white chocolate ice cream, warm raspberry compote, and toasted almonds.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More