- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 (14oz) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg frozen spinach
- 12 oz cottage chz
- cooked pasta
- parm chz
- 1) Heat 1t olive oil in skillet, and add 1large onion, chopped. Cook until tender.
- 2) Add 3 cloves garlic, 1 (14oz) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, 1 (15oz) can tomato sauce, and 1t Italian seasoning
- 3) Cook for 5 min to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- 4) Stir in 1 pkg frozen spinach and 12 oz cottage chz and mix well
- 5) Cook for 2 min. Remove from heat and season with pepper
- 6) Serve immediately over cooked pasta, and sprinkle with parm chz.