Fusili and Spinach
1 tsp olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic
1 (14oz) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 pkg frozen spinach
12 oz cottage chz
1) Heat 1t olive oil in skillet, and add 1large onion, chopped. Cook until tender.
2) Add 3 cloves garlic, 1 (14oz) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, 1 (15oz) can tomato sauce, and 1t Italian seasoning
3) Cook for 5 min to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in 1 pkg frozen spinach and 12 oz cottage chz and mix well
5) Cook for 2 min. Remove from heat and season with pepper
6) Serve immediately over cooked pasta, and sprinkle with parm chz.
Pairs Well With