- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon salt (for cooking pasta), optional
- * 12 ounce fusilli or other pasta
- * 1 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- * 1 cup yellow or orange cherry omatoes, halved
- * 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- * 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- * 2 item garlic cloves, minced
- * 1/4 cup chopped or sliced basil leaves
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large, shallow bowl, combine tomatoes, oil, salt, pepper, garlic and half the basil. Mix well and, if desired, mash slightly. Ladle some of cooking water into sauce to warm it. Add pasta to sauce; toss together to mix. Top with remaining basil; sprinkle with cheese.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More