- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 1 ounce servings
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sour peach pucker schnapps
- Make Jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve; cool for one hour.
- Add peach Pucker; stir until well combined.
- Pour into shot sized plastic cups or condiment cups.
- Chill until firm.
NotesThese sweet-tart shots are fun and delicious for your next summer gathering.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More