- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 1 ounce servings
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sour peach pucker schnapps
- Make Jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve; cool for one hour.
- Add peach Pucker; stir until well combined.
- Pour into shot sized plastic cups or condiment cups.
- Chill until firm.
NotesThese sweet-tart shots are fun and delicious for your next summer gathering.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More