- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 1 ounce servings
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sour peach pucker schnapps
- Make Jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve; cool for one hour.
- Add peach Pucker; stir until well combined.
- Pour into shot sized plastic cups or condiment cups.
- Chill until firm.
NotesThese sweet-tart shots are fun and delicious for your next summer gathering.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More