- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 1 ounce servings
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sour peach pucker schnapps
- Make Jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve; cool for one hour.
- Add peach Pucker; stir until well combined.
- Pour into shot sized plastic cups or condiment cups.
- Chill until firm.
NotesThese sweet-tart shots are fun and delicious for your next summer gathering.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More