- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 1 ounce servings
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sour peach pucker schnapps
- Make Jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve; cool for one hour.
- Add peach Pucker; stir until well combined.
- Pour into shot sized plastic cups or condiment cups.
- Chill until firm.
NotesThese sweet-tart shots are fun and delicious for your next summer gathering.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More