- Cooking Time: 8 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 T peach schnapps
- 1 T grand marnier or triple sec
- 1 egg
- 1 bx yellow cake mix
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the liquors and egg and beat til creamy. Add the cake mix in til incorporated.
- Take two tablespoon and scrape off a tablespoon of dough into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll in the sugar til coated.
- Place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet at least an 1 1/2" apart.
- Bake for approximately 8 to 12 minutes. When they are done they will crack on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.
NotesI was making a fuzzy navel cake and got to thinking why can't I make a fuzzy navel cookie. So I thought about it and took my gooey butter cookie recipe and played with and came up with this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Delightful DessertsSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More