- Cooking Time: 8 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 T peach schnapps
- 1 T grand marnier or triple sec
- 1 egg
- 1 bx yellow cake mix
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the liquors and egg and beat til creamy. Add the cake mix in til incorporated.
- Take two tablespoon and scrape off a tablespoon of dough into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll in the sugar til coated.
- Place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet at least an 1 1/2" apart.
- Bake for approximately 8 to 12 minutes. When they are done they will crack on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.
NotesI was making a fuzzy navel cake and got to thinking why can't I make a fuzzy navel cookie. So I thought about it and took my gooey butter cookie recipe and played with and came up with this recipe.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More