- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp xanthan
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In small mixing bowl beat eggs with wire whip; add milk and vanilla.
- In medium mixing bowl mix rice flour, starches, Xanthan, sugar, and salt.
- Add to milk mixture. Beat with wire whip until smooth.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons on non-stick hot griddle or greased skillet; spread with ball of spoon to make thin,round pancakes.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning when brown on bottom side.
- Serve warm with butter, jam or syrup; roll up and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More