- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp xanthan
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In small mixing bowl beat eggs with wire whip; add milk and vanilla.
- In medium mixing bowl mix rice flour, starches, Xanthan, sugar, and salt.
- Add to milk mixture. Beat with wire whip until smooth.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons on non-stick hot griddle or greased skillet; spread with ball of spoon to make thin,round pancakes.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning when brown on bottom side.
- Serve warm with butter, jam or syrup; roll up and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Adventures in CookingSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More