- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 1 cup oil for frying, or as needed
- In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and flour. In a separate dish, whisk together the milk and egg.
- Heat the oil in an electric skillet set to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dip the chicken into the egg and milk, then dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula, and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More