- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 1 cup oil for frying, or as needed
- In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and flour. In a separate dish, whisk together the milk and egg.
- Heat the oil in an electric skillet set to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dip the chicken into the egg and milk, then dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula, and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More