- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 8 ounces medium sized shaped pasta, such as wheels or rotini
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with chilies such as Rotel
- 1 large sweet green bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 medium sized ribs celery-chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber-cut into small pieces
- Cook pasta in large, deep pot of salted water until el dente.following directions on pasta packaging.
- Drain, rinse and cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and paprika.
- Add tomatoes with their juice, green peppers, celery, and cucumbers, toss to mix.
- Add pasta and toss gently to coat
NotesI downloaded this recipe online and it has been a favorite of my friends and family for several years.
Submitted by: "unknown"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More