- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 8 ounces medium sized shaped pasta, such as wheels or rotini
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with chilies such as Rotel
- 1 large sweet green bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 medium sized ribs celery-chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber-cut into small pieces
- Cook pasta in large, deep pot of salted water until el dente.following directions on pasta packaging.
- Drain, rinse and cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and paprika.
- Add tomatoes with their juice, green peppers, celery, and cucumbers, toss to mix.
- Add pasta and toss gently to coat
NotesI downloaded this recipe online and it has been a favorite of my friends and family for several years.
Submitted by: "unknown"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More