- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk (2%)
- 2 cans green beans drained
- 1 can French's French Fried Onions
- Combine green beans, soup, milk, pepper and 1/2 of the onions; gently stir together to mix well. Spread mixture in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir, then top with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes more or until brown.
NotesAnother Larson family favorite. Always a holiday side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More