- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk (2%)
- 2 cans green beans drained
- 1 can French's French Fried Onions
- Combine green beans, soup, milk, pepper and 1/2 of the onions; gently stir together to mix well. Spread mixture in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir, then top with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes more or until brown.
NotesAnother Larson family favorite. Always a holiday side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More