- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- /4 cup butter/margarine
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsps. beef boullion granules
- 2 tsps. onion salt
- 2 tsps. pepper, divided
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 pound smoked Kielbasa or polish sausage chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz. carton
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 16 oz. can sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- In saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, boullion, onion salt, and 1 tsp. pepper. Stir
- until smooth. Gradually stir in milk and broth. Bring to boil. Cook and stir 2
- minutes or until thickened. Add sausage and heat through.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese and remaining pepper.
- Spread 1 cup sausage mix in greased 9x13 pan. Layer 1/3 sausage mix, 1/2 cottage cheese mix and sauerkraut, 3/4 cup monterey
- jack cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sausage mix.
- Cover and bake 350° for 50-60 minutes until bubbly.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top
- and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 15 minutes before
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More