- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- /4 cup butter/margarine
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsps. beef boullion granules
- 2 tsps. onion salt
- 2 tsps. pepper, divided
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 pound smoked Kielbasa or polish sausage chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz. carton
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 16 oz. can sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- In saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, boullion, onion salt, and 1 tsp. pepper. Stir
- until smooth. Gradually stir in milk and broth. Bring to boil. Cook and stir 2
- minutes or until thickened. Add sausage and heat through.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese and remaining pepper.
- Spread 1 cup sausage mix in greased 9x13 pan. Layer 1/3 sausage mix, 1/2 cottage cheese mix and sauerkraut, 3/4 cup monterey
- jack cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sausage mix.
- Cover and bake 350° for 50-60 minutes until bubbly.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top
- and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 15 minutes before
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More