- /4 cup butter/margarine
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsps. beef boullion granules
- 2 tsps. onion salt
- 2 tsps. pepper, divided
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 pound smoked Kielbasa or polish sausage chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz. carton
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 16 oz. can sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
In saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, boullion, onion salt, and 1 tsp. pepper. Stir
until smooth. Gradually stir in milk and broth. Bring to boil. Cook and stir 2
minutes or until thickened. Add sausage and heat through.
Combine eggs, cottage cheese and remaining pepper.
Spread 1 cup sausage mix in greased 9x13 pan. Layer 1/3 sausage mix, 1/2 cottage cheese mix and sauerkraut, 3/4 cup monterey
jack cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sausage mix.
Cover and bake 350° for 50-60 minutes until bubbly.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top
and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Let stand 15 minutes before